Seiad Elementary School
Seiad Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Seiad Elementary School's student population of 17 students has declined by 37% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Seiad Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3071 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (15-16)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seiad Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Happy Camp Happy Camp Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 108 students
114 Park Way
Happy Camp, CA 96039
(530) 493-2267 9.7 K-8 108
- Happy Camp Happy Camp High School Grades: 9-12 | 60 students
234 Indian Creek Rd.
Happy Camp, CA 96039
(530) 493-2697 10.0 9-12 60
- Klamath River Klamath River Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 20 students
30438 Walker Rd.
Klamath River, CA 96050
(530) 496-3406 11.5 K-8 20
- Fort Jones Scott Valley Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 146 students
237 Butte St.
Fort Jones, CA 96032
(530) 468-5565 24.1 6-8 146
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.