Happy Camp High School
- Happy Camp High School's student population of 63 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Happy Camp High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2742 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Siskiyou Union High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Happy Camp Happy Camp Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 111 students
114 Park Way
Happy Camp, CA 96039
(530)493-2267 0.3 K-8 111
- Seiad Valley Seiad Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 19 students
44539 Highway 96
Seiad Valley, CA 96086
(530)496-3308 10.0 K-8 19
- Klamath River Klamath River Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 23 students
30438 Walker Rd.
Klamath River, CA 96050
(530)496-3406 21.0 K-8 23
- Crescent City Bar-o Grades: 7-12 | 7 students
15005 Highway 199
Crescent City, CA 95531
(707)954-5601 21.8 7-12 7
- Cave Junction Illinois Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 345 students
625 E. River St.
Cave Junction, OR 97523
(541)592-2116 28.8 9-12 345
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.