Williams Elementary School
Williams Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Williams Elementary School's student population of 66 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williams Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,191 schools in Oregon (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#353 out of 1191 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Three Rivers/Josephine County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Applegate Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 96 students
14188 Hwy 238
Jacksonville, OR 97530
(541)846-6280 6.3 K-8 96
- Grants Pass Hidden Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 559 students
651 Murphy Creek Rd
Grants Pass, OR 97527
(541)862-2124 8.0 9-12 559
- Murphy Woodland Charter School Grades: 1-8 | 170 students
301 Murphy Creek Rd
Murphy, OR 97533
(541)846-4246 9.0 1-8 170
- Grants Pass Madrona Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 392 students
520 Detrick Dr
Grants Pass, OR 97527
(541)476-6624 10.6 K-5 392
I do love the small population, one big cozy family, great school play for Christmas and a very good violin teacher. Beautiful campus too and safe. My son is learning quickly there.
- Posted by Parent - Bekka
Williams Elementary is an EXCELLENT place! I have two children currently in school there and 3 more to go. I love the small welcoming atmosphere and superb level of academics offered here. Couldn't imagine sending my kids anywhere else!
- Posted by Parent - becky
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.