Senn High School
Senn High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Senn High School's student population of 1,449 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 97 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,449 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||97 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Senn High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2498 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City Of Chicago 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Swift Elementary Specialty School Grades: PK-8 | 706 students
5900 N Winthrop Ave
Chicago, IL 60660
(773)534-2695 0.4 PK-8 706