Shepherd High School
- Shepherd High School's student population of 250 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Shepherd High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shepherd H S School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shepherd Shepherd Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 197 students
7842 Shepherd Road
Shepherd, MT 59079
(406)373-5873 0.0 6-8 197
- Billings Pioneer School Grades: PK-6 | 56 students
1937 Dover Road
Billings, MT 59105
(406)373-5357 7.2 PK-6 56
- Billings Independent School Grades: PK-6 | 295 students
2907 Roundup Road
Billings, MT 59105
(406)259-8109 8.5 PK-6 295
- Worden Huntley Project Elementary K-6 Grades: PK-6 | 436 students
1477 Ash Street
Worden, MT 59088
(406)967-2540 8.7 PK-6 436
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.