Shepherd Middle School
- Shepherd Middle School's student population of 197 students has grown by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Shepherd Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#299 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shepherd Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shepherd Shepherd High School Grades: 9-12 | 250 students
7842 Shepherd Road
Shepherd, MT 59079
(406)373-5300 0.0 9-12 250
- Billings Pioneer School Grades: PK-6 | 56 students
1937 Dover Road
Billings, MT 59105
(406)373-5357 7.2 PK-6 56
- Billings Independent School Grades: PK-6 | 295 students
2907 Roundup Road
Billings, MT 59105
(406)259-8109 8.5 PK-6 295
- Worden Huntley Project Elementary K-6 Grades: PK-6 | 436 students
1477 Ash Street
Worden, MT 59088
(406)967-2540 8.7 PK-6 436
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.