Sierra Ridge Middle School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 277 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 26%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Sierra Ridge Middle School?
277 students attend Sierra Ridge Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
74% of Sierra Ridge Middle School students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sierra Ridge Middle School?
Sierra Ridge Middle School has a student ration of 18:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Sierra Ridge Middle School offer ?
Sierra Ridge Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-8
Review Sierra Ridge Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities