Sierra Ridge Middle School
- Sierra Ridge Middle School's student population of 318 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sierra Ridge Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4242 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pollock Pines Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pollock Pines Pinewood Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 368 students
6181 Pine St.
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
(530)644-2384 1.4 K-4 368
- Grizzly Flats Walt Tyler Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 24 students
6801 Tyler Rd.
Grizzly Flats, CA 95636
(530)622-2995 7.8 K-5 24
- Placerville Gold Oak Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 325 students
3171 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Placerville, CA 95667
(530)626-3160 8.4 K-5 325
This school will give the kids answers or simply give the answers to Boost ratings. It is not diverse in ethnic diversity. This school has an administration that is unethical and does not value legal considerations.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
This is my school...... not sure how I feel about it
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Williams
The staff have worked hard with my son to help him achieve his goals! Great teachers!
- Posted by Parent - Willhide
Sierra Ridge is California Distinguished School which now houses grades 5 - 8. The school has an award winning music department, in addition to a full scale sports program. All groups and sub-groups have met AYP and API standards and continue to exceed growth factors. There are several active parent advisories, including the Site Council, GATE Parent Advisory, Title One Advisory, Sports Boosters, Very Important Volunteers (VIVs), and Special Education Parent Representation. Behavior is managed by consistent adherence to the Proactive Discipline Handbook. The name of our discipline plan is Consequences with CARE.The most important quality of Sierra Ridge is its caring staff. Regardless of job title or description, all staff enable students to feel empowered to speak with adults about problems, report wrong-doings, and seek advice regarding poor choices.Sierra Ridge is a happy place of learning located on a plateau-like setting surrounded by the magnificence of towering pines of various genre and highlighted by streams of sunlight pouring over the well maintained and pristine campus of the Wolverines.
- Posted by Administrator - jharp