Pleasant Valley Middle School
- Pleasant Valley Middle School's student population of 151 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pleasant Valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2682 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gold Oak Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Placerville Gold Oak Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 325 students
3171 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Placerville, CA 95667
(530)626-3160 2.2 K-5 325
- Camino Camino Science And Natural Resources Charter Grades: K-8 | 90 students
3060 Snows Rd.
Camino, CA 95709
(530)644-4552 2.7 K-8 90
- Placerville Louisiana Schnell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 450 students
2871 Schnell Sch Rd.
Placerville, CA 95667
(530)622-6244 6.2 K-5 450
- Somerset Mountain Creek Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 133 students
6862 Mt. Aukum Rd.
Somerset, CA 95684
(530)620-4393 6.4 5-8 133
Some of the worst teachers ever encountered. They combine laziness with emotional cruelty to the children. It is common knowledge in the community that this school is just something that must be endured until the high school, which is much better.
- Posted by Parent - wdran
Four years later, I am still coping with the damage that one year of school there did. She did well at another school but this one left scares.
- Posted by Parent - becak
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.