Silver Peak Elementary School
- Silver Peak Elementary School's student population of 9 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Silver Peak Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 620 schools in Nevada (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||20:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Esmeralda County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goldfield Goldfield Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 26 students
5th & Ramsey
Goldfield, NV 89013
(775)485-3215 22.1 K-8 26
- Dyer Dyer Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 43 students
Hwy 264 Mm 11
Dyer, NV 89010
(775)572-3250 24.5 PK-8 43
- Tonopah Tonopah Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 75 students
1220 Idaho Circle
Tonopah, NV 89049
(775)482-6644 30.4 6-8 75
- Tonopah Tonopah High School Grades: 9-12 | 115 students
1250 S. Main @ Tennant Lane
Tonopah, NV 89049
(775)482-3698 30.9 9-12 115
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.