South Beauregard Elementary School
- South Beauregard Elementary School's student population of 467 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||467 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Beauregard Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#185 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Beauregard Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longville South Beauregard Upper Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 309 students
12378 Hwy. 171
Longville, LA 70652
(337)725-4228 4.3 4-6 309
- Longville South Beauregard High School Grades: 7-12 | 751 students
151 Longville Church Road
Longville, LA 70652
(337)725-3536 5.5 7-12 751
- Singer Singer High School Grades: PK-12 | 361 students
153 Highway 110 East
Singer, LA 70660
(337)463-5908 10.6 PK-12 361
- Reeves Reeves High School Grades: PK-12 | 263 students
13770 Highway 113
Reeves, LA 70658
(337)666-2414 13.8 PK-12 263
- Deridder Carver Elementary School Grades: 2-3 | 395 students
205 Martin Luther King Drive
Deridder, LA 70634
(337)463-7380 14.1 2-3 395
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.