29621 South Carolina Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 29621, South Carolina, serving 1,846 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 29621 have a diversity score of 0.50, which is higher than the South Carolina average of 0.43.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 29621 is Mccants Middle School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 40% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 19:1.
29621, SC Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Anderson T. L. Hanna High School2600 Highway 81 North
Anderson, SC 29621
Grades: 9-12 | 1846 students
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.