Top Pelion Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in Pelion, South Carolina, serving 537 students.
- Pelion, SC public schools have a diversity score of 0.36, which is higher than the South Carolina average of 0.00.
- The most diverse school in Pelion is Pelion Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 19% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Pelion, SC Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pelion Pelion Middle School758 Magnolia Street
Pelion, SC 29123
Grades: 6-8 | 537 students
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.