Top Hoven Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public middle school in Hoven, SD, serving 18 students.
- Hoven, SD public middle school have an average math proficiency score of 30% (versus the South Dakota public middle school average of 43%), and reading proficiency score of 50% (versus the 50% statewide average). Middle schools in Hoven have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of South Dakota public middle schools.
- Minority enrollment is 0% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the South Dakota public middle school average of 41% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the South Dakota public middle school average of 14:1.
Top Hoven, SD Public Middle Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Hoven Junior High - 03 335 S Main St
Hoven, SD 57450
Grades: 7-8 | 18 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.