Top Hoven Public Preschools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Hoven, SD, serving 58 students.
- Hoven, SD public preschool have an average math proficiency score of 35% (versus the South Dakota public pre school average of 45%), and reading proficiency score of 35% (versus the 46% statewide average). Pre schools in Hoven have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of South Dakota public pre schools.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the South Dakota public preschool average of 32% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the South Dakota public preschool average of 14:1.
Top Hoven, SD Public Preschools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Hoven Elementary - 02 551 S Main St
Hoven, SD 57450
Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.