57353 South Dakota Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 top public middle schools in 57353, South Dakota, serving 63 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 57353 have a diversity score of 0.14, which is lower than the South Dakota average of 0.26.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 57353 is Iroquois Middle School - 02. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 3% (majority Black and American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
57353, SD Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
57353, South Dakota Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- Iroquois Pearl Creek Colony Elementary School (Closed 2017)
Grades: K-8 | 22 students Po Box 98
Iroquois, SD 57353
(605)546-2210 K-8 22
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.