Tripp-Delmont 33-5 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Tripp-Delmont 33-5 School District serving 38 students in Tripp, South Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the South Dakota state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Tripp-Delmont 33-5 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Tripp Tripp-delmont High School - 01105 S Sloan
Tripp, SD 57376
Grades: 9-12 | 38 students
|School District Name||Tripp-Delmont 33-5 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||38 students|
|# of Teachers||8 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
|# of Male Students||19 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||19 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||34 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||10|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Tripp-Delmont 33-5 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 145 school districts in South Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (SD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,508 is higher than the state average of $11,394. The school district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,364 is higher than the state average of $10,920. The school district spending/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (SD)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,508||$11,394|
|Spending / Student||$14,364||$10,920|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.