South Effingham Elementary School
- South Effingham Elementary School's student population of 801 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||801 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Effingham Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#235 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Effingham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pooler Godley Station School Grades: PK-8 | 1503 students
2135 Benton Blvd
Pooler, GA 31322
(912)395-6000 3.7 PK-8 1503
- Guyton South Effingham Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1067 students
1200 Noel C Conaway Rd
Guyton, GA 31312
(912)728-7500 3.8 6-8 1067
- Rincon Blandford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 744 students
4650 Mccall Rd
Rincon, GA 31326
(912)826-4200 4.0 PK-5 744
- Port Wentworth Rice Creek School Grades: 3-8 | 711 students
100 Mulberry Ave
Port Wentworth, GA 31407
(912)395-4100 4.8 3-8 711
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.