South Hampton Barnard School
- South Hampton Barnard School's student population of 69 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Hampton Barnard School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#44 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Hampton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Kingston East Kingston Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 154 students
5 Andrews Ln.
East Kingston, NH 03827
(603)642-3511 1.7 K-5 154
- Amesbury Charles C Cashman Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 458 students
193 Lions Mouth Road
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978)388-4407 3.0 PK-4 458
- Amesbury Amesbury High School Grades: 9-12 | 594 students
5 Highland Street
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978)388-4800 3.3 9-12 594
- Exeter Kensington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 104 students
122 Amesbury Rd.
Exeter, NH 03833
(603)772-5705 3.3 K-5 104
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.