South Junior High School
South Junior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- South Junior High School's student population of 897 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||897 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1378 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ST. CLOUD PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Cloud Technical Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1493 students
233 12th Ave S
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)252-2231 0.6 9-12 1493
- Saint Cloud Riverwoods School Non-residential Grades: K-12 | 46 students
1726 7th Ave S
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)650-1548 0.7 K-12 46
- Saint Cloud Roosevelt Education Center Grades: K-12 | 39 students
3015 3rd St N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
(320)257-0080 0.8 K-12 39
- Waite Park Saint Cloud Math And Science Academ Grades: K-5 | 168 students
136 Division Street
Waite Park, MN 56387
(320)774-2201 0.8 K-5 168
- Saint Joseph Ec Sp Ed At Colts Academy Grades: PK | 207 students
124 1st Avenue Se
Saint Joseph, MN 56374
(320)253-5828 1.5 PK 207
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.