South Mountain Secure Trmnt Un
- South Mountain Secure Trmnt Un's student population of 26 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Mountain Secure Trmnt Un's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Mountain Secure Trmnt Un School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Fayetteville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 577 students
8 E Main St
Fayetteville, PA 17222
(717)352-2774 5.1 K-5 577
- Chambersburg Guilford Hills Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 282 students
2105 Lincoln Way E
Chambersburg, PA 17201
(717)352-2124 7.1 K-5 282
- Chambersburg New Franklin Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 166 students
3584 Wayne Rd
Chambersburg, PA 17201
(717)261-3454 7.5 K-5 166
- Waynesboro Fairview Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 850 students
220 Fairview Ave
Waynesboro, PA 17268
(717)762-1191 7.9 K-6 850
- Fairfield Fairfield Area High School Grades: 9-12 | 354 students
4840 Fairfield Rd
Fairfield, PA 17320
(717)642-8228 8.0 9-12 354
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.