Southeast Webster-grand Southeast Valley Middle School
- Southeast Webster-grand Southeast Valley Middle School's student population of 317 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southeast Webster-grand Southeast Valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#688 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southeast Webster Grand Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Dayton Center Grades: PK-4 | 260 students
104 2nd St. Nw
Dayton, IA 50530
(515)547-2314 6.0 PK-4 260
- Stratford Stratford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 77 students
1000 Shakespeare Ave
Stratford, IA 50249
(515)838-2208 10.3 PK-6 77
- Gowrie Southeast Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 350 students
1005 Riddle St
Gowrie, IA 50543
(515)352-3142 10.6 9-12 350
- Fort Dodge Butler Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 485 students
945 South 18th Street
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
(515)574-5882 11.1 K-4 485
- Fort Dodge Riverside Elc Grades: PK-K | 141 students
733 F St
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
(515)574-5740 11.6 PK-K 141
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.