Southside Estates Elementary School
- Southside Estates Elementary School's student population of 509 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southside Estates Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1777 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duval School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville River City Science Academy Innovation School Grades: K-8 | 542 students
8313 Baycenter Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32256
(904) 647-5110 0.9 K-8 542
- Jacksonville River City Science Academy Grades: 6-12 | 942 students
7565 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904) 727-9241 1.6 6-12 942
- Jacksonville River City Science Academy At Mandarin Grades: K-8 | 572 students
10911 Old St Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32257
(904) 445-5339 1.6 K-8 572
- Jacksonville River City Science Elementary Academy Grades: K-5 | 464 students
7450 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904) 565-0065 1.6 K-5 464
I went to Southside Estates Elementary School for kindergarn until 1st. Came back for the rest of 4th and 5th..I loved the play that we put on.I was their in 1986,Sorry if year is wrong..
- Posted by Parent - cryst
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.