Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 83 students
- Minority Enrollment: 82%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in IL
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Spaulding School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Spaulding School's ranking?
Spaulding School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for: Highest overall rank (Top 10%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% IL state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 32% IL state average).
How many students attend Spaulding School?
83 students attend Spaulding School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
60% of Spaulding School students are Hispanic, 19% of students are Black, 18% of students are White, and 3% of students are Asian.
What grades does Spaulding School offer ?
Spaulding School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-3
What school district is Spaulding School part of?
Spaulding School is part of Midlothian School District 143.
Review Spaulding School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities