Spring City School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 131 students
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Spring City School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Spring City School's ranking?
Spring City School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% UT state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% UT state average).
How many students attend Spring City School?
131 students attend Spring City School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
85% of Spring City School students are White, 14% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What grades does Spring City School offer ?
Spring City School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Spring City School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities