St. Amant Primary School
- St. Amant Primary School's student population of 516 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||516 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- St. Amant Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#147 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ascension Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Amant St. Amant High School Grades: 9-12 | 1970 students
12035 Hwy 431
Saint Amant, LA 70774
(225)391-6000 1.3 9-12 1970
- Gonzales Pecan Grove Primary School Grades: PK-5 | 552 students
1712 South Pecan Grove Avenue
Gonzales, LA 70737
(225)391-7450 3.1 PK-5 552
- Gonzales East Ascension High School Grades: 9-12 | 1820 students
612 E Worthy Street
Gonzales, LA 70737
(225)391-6100 3.2 9-12 1820
My daughter Larissa started at St.Amant went on to graduate with "A"s Her eldest daughter Alicia attended, and is now in St.Amant high with "A" Her youngest Chloe is now attending in 1 st grade and making "A"s I highly recommend them because they care about there kids and alwase challenging them to do better ! Thanks to all the teachers and workers for treating my girls as indavisuals, and for not only improving on there weeknesses,but also praising them on There accomplishments. Poppy Rodney
- Posted by Parent - Runtr
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.