Stewart Manor School
- Stewart Manor School's student population of 365 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2006)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||365 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stewart Manor School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1378 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ELMONT UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden City Homestead School Grades: K-1 | 229 students
2 Homestead Ave
Garden City, NY 11530
(516)478-1700 0.5 K-1 229
- Floral Park Sewanhaka High School Grades: 7-12 | 1613 students
500 Tulip Ave
Floral Park, NY 11001
(516)488-9600 0.5 7-12 1613
- New Hyde Park New Hyde Park Road School Grades: K-6 | 529 students
300 New Hyde Park Rd
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
(516)434-2384 0.8 K-6 529
- Elmont Covert Avenue School Grades: PK-6 | 773 students
144 Covert Ave
Elmont, NY 11003
(516)326-5560 1.0 PK-6 773
- Floral Park John Lewis Childs School Grades: PK-6 | 621 students
10 Elizabeth St
Floral Park, NY 11001
(516)434-2781 1.0 PK-6 621
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.