Stilson Elementary School
- Stilson Elementary School's student population of 389 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stilson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1240 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bulloch County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guyton Effingham County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 825 students
1659 Ga Highway 119 S
Guyton, GA 31312
(912)772-7001 9.3 6-8 825
- Brooklet Southeast Bulloch Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 770 students
9124 Brooklet Denmark Rd
Brooklet, GA 30415
(912)842-8400 10.3 6-8 770
- Brooklet Southeast Bulloch High School Grades: 9-12 | 967 students
9184 Brooklet Denmark Rd
Brooklet, GA 30415
(912)842-8440 10.4 9-12 967
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.