Stratford Landing Elementary School
- Stratford Landing Elementary School's student population of 823 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||823 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stratford Landing Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#456 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairfax Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Sandburg Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 1424 students
8428 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703)799-6100 0.5 7-8 1424
- Alexandria Fort Hunt Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 596 students
8832 Linton Ln
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703)619-2600 0.7 PK-6 596
- Alexandria Whitman Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 975 students
2500 Parkers Ln
Alexandria, VA 22306
(703)660-2400 0.9 7-8 975
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.