Stratford Landing Elementary School
- Stratford Landing Elementary School's student population of 784 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||784 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stratford Landing Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#558 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairfax County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Sandburg Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 1,532 student
8428 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703) 799-6100 0.5 7-8 1,532
- Alexandria Fort Hunt Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 592 students
8832 Linton Ln
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703) 619-2600 0.7 PK-6 592
- Alexandria Whitman Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 976 students
2500 Parkers Ln
Alexandria, VA 22306
(703) 660-2400 0.9 7-8 976
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.