Strausser Elementary School
Strausser Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Strausser Elementary School's student population of 767 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||767 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Strausser Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#126 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jackson Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Massillon Sauder Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 718 students
7503 Mudbrook Rd Nw
Massillon, OH 44646
(330)830-8028 2.2 K-5 718
- Canton Lake Cable Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 575 students
5335 Villa Padova Dr Nw
Canton, OH 44718
(330)834-4673 3.8 K-5 575
- Akron Manchester High School Grades: 9-12 | 451 students
437 W Nimisila Rd
Akron, OH 44319
(330)882-3291 3.8 9-12 451
top quality learning institution in every way
- Posted by Parent - gephi
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.