Strausser Elementary School
Strausser Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Strausser Elementary School's student population of 795 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||795 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Strausser Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,255 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#179 out of 3255 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jackson Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Massillon Sauder Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 678 students
7503 Mudbrook Rd Nw
Massillon, OH 44646
(330) 830-8028 2.2 K-5 678
- Canton Lake Cable Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 571 students
5335 Villa Padova Dr Nw
Canton, OH 44718
(330) 834-4673 3.8 K-5 571
- Akron Manchester High School Grades: 9-12 | 459 students
437 W Nimisila Rd
Akron, OH 44319
(330) 882-3291 3.8 9-12 459
top quality learning institution in every way
- Posted by Parent - gephi
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.