Fairless Elementary School
Fairless Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Fairless Elementary School's student population of 659 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||659 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairless Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#614 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairless Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Navarre Fairless High School Grades: 9-12 | 450 students
11885 Navarre Rd Sw
Navarre, OH 44662
(330)767-3444 0.1 9-12 450
- Navarre Fairless Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 366 students
11836 Navarre Rd Sw
Navarre, OH 44662
(330)767-4293 0.2 6-8 366
- Massillon Indian River (irjcf) Grades: 8-12 | 105 students
2775 Indian River Rd
Massillon, OH 44647
(330)837-4211 5.5 8-12 105
- Mount Eaton Mount Eaton Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 147 students
8746 Market Street
Mount Eaton, OH 44659
(330)857-5313 6.3 K-8 147
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.