Strawbridge Elementary School
- Strawbridge Elementary School's student population of 672 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Strawbridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#189 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Va Beach City Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Three Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 754 students
2201 Elson Green Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
(757)648-3960 1.0 PK-5 754
- Virginia Beach Corporate Landing Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 462 students
1590 Corporate Landing Pkwy
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757)648-2360 1.4 PK-5 462
- Virginia Beach Princess Anne Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 591 students
2444 Seaboard Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
(757)648-3480 1.4 PK-5 591
- Virginia Beach Princess Anne Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1464 students
2323 Holland Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
(757)648-4950 1.5 6-8 1464
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.