Studebaker Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 522 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 60%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 53% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
53% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 69% IA state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 68% IA state average).
How many students attend Studebaker Elementary School?
522 students attend Studebaker Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
40% of Studebaker Elementary School students are White, 38% of students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Studebaker Elementary School?
Studebaker Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Iowa state average of 14:1.
What grades does Studebaker Elementary School offer ?
Studebaker Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Studebaker Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities