- Success Academy's student population of 15 students has grown by 275% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Success Academy's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has increased from 1:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9138 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacramento City Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Oak Park Preparatory Academy Grades: 7-8 | 138 students
2315 34th St.
Sacramento, CA 95817
(916)533-4861 0.1 7-8 138
- Sacramento Nicholas Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 655 students
6601 Steiner Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95823
(916)433-5076 0.3 K-6 655
- Sacramento Will C. Wood Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 645 students
6201 Lemon Hill Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916)395-5380 0.6 7-8 645
- Hickman Fortune Grades: K-8 | 1371 students
6829 Stockton Blvd. # 380-c
Hickman, CA 95323
(916)287-4470 0.8 K-8 1371
- Sacramento Peter Burnett Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 582 students
6032 36th Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916)277-6685 0.8 K-6 582
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.