Sunny Hills Elementary School
- Sunny Hills Elementary School's student population of 639 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||639 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sunny Hills Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#141 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Issaquah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sammamish Pine Lake Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 939 students
3200 228th Ave Se
Sammamish, WA 98075
(425)837-5700 0.2 6-8 939
- Issaquah Beaver Lake Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 836 students
25025 Se 32nd St
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425)837-4150 1.2 6-8 836
- Issaquah Challenger Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 576 students
25200 Se Klahanie Blvd
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425)837-7550 1.2 K-5 576
- Sammamish Inglewood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1231 students
24120 Ne 8th St
Sammamish, WA 98074
(425)936-2360 1.6 6-8 1231
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.