Sunset Elementary School
- Sunset Elementary School's student population of 559 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||559 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sunset Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1126 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evergreen (Clark) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Silver Star Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 477 students
10500 Ne 86th Street
Vancouver, WA 98662
(360)604-6775 0.9 K-5 477
- Vancouver Orchards Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 545 students
11405 Ne 69th Street
Vancouver, WA 98662
(360)604-6975 1.6 PK-5 545
- Battle Ground Prairie High School Grades: 9-12 | 1555 students
11311 Ne 119th St
Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360)885-5000 1.8 9-12 1555
- Vancouver Walnut Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 757 students
6103 Ne 72nd Ave
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360)313-3000 1.8 K-5 757
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.