Sweet Springs Elementary School
- Sweet Springs Elementary School's student population of 218 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sweet Springs Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#562 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sweet Springs R-VII School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sweet Springs Sweet Springs High School Grades: 7-12 | 204 students
600 E. Marshall St.
Sweet Springs, MO 65351
(660) 335-6341 0.3 7-12 204
- Houstonia Northwest Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 182 students
407 W Tuck
Houstonia, MO 65333
(660) 568-3315 5.5 K-6 182
- Concordia Concordia High School Grades: 7-12 | 171 students
117 Sw 11th St
Concordia, MO 64020
(660) 463-2246 8.3 7-12 171
- Concordia Concordia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 280 students
701 Sw 4th St
Concordia, MO 64020
(660) 463-2261 8.7 PK-6 280
- Hughesville Northwest High School Grades: 7-12 | 144 students
16215 Hwy H
Hughesville, MO 65334
(660) 827-0774 10.6 7-12 144
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?