Swett (john) Elementary School (Closed 2008)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2007-2008 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Francisco Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Swett (john) Elementary School is S.f. County Civic Center Secondary (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco S.f. County Civic Center Secondary Grades: 6-12 | 107 students
727 Golden Gate Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)241-3000 0.0 6-12 107
- San Francisco Weill (raphael) Children Center
1501 O'farrell St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
(415)749-3548 0.4 n/a n/a
- San Francisco Muir (john) Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 246 students
380 Webster St.
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415)241-6335 0.6 K-5 246
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.