Swiss Memorial Elementary School
- Swiss Memorial Elementary School's student population of 179 students has declined by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Swiss Memorial Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grundy County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coalmont Grundy County High School Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
24970 Sr 108
Coalmont, TN 37313
(931)692-5400 5.1 9-12 721
- Coalmont Coalmont Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
Coalmont, TN 37313
(931)592-9453 5.6 PK-8 241
- Altamont North Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 294 students
309 Main St
Altamont, TN 37301
(931)692-3710 7.1 K-8 294
- Tracy City Tracy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
276 3rd St
Tracy City, TN 37387
(931)592-5741 11.6 PK-8 321
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.