T.c.p. World Academy
- T.c.p. World Academy's student population of 535 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||535 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- T.c.p. World Academy is ranked within the top 30% of all 3224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of T.c.p. World Academy is T.c.p. World Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- T.c.p. World Academy School District's student population of 535 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,141 in this district is less than the state average of $12,304. The district revenue/student has declined by 44% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,327 is less than the state average of $11,580. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||T.c.p. World Academy School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||535||866|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$4 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,141||$12,304|
|District Spending / Student||$8,327||$11,580|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Pleasant Ridge Montessori School Grades: PK-6 | 658 students
5945 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45213
(513)363-4400 0.3 PK-6 658
- Cincinnati Woodford Paideia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 375 students
3716 Woodford Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45213
(513)363-6400 0.6 PK-6 375
- Cincinnati Shroder Paideia High School Grades: 7-12 | 719 students
5030 Duck Creek Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513)363-6900 1.5 7-12 719
- Cincinnati Norwood View Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 384 students
5328 Carthage Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45212
(513)924-2610 1.6 K-6 384
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.