T.c.p. World Academy
- T.c.p. World Academy's student population of 535 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||535 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- T.c.p. World Academy is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||T.c.p. World Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Pleasant Ridge Montessori School Grades: PK-6 | 658 students
5945 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45213
(513)363-4400 0.3 PK-6 658
- Cincinnati Woodford Paideia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 375 students
3716 Woodford Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45213
(513)363-6400 0.6 PK-6 375
- Cincinnati Shroder Paideia High School Grades: 7-12 | 719 students
5030 Duck Creek Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513)363-6900 1.5 7-12 719
- Cincinnati Norwood View Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 384 students
5328 Carthage Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45212
(513)924-2610 1.6 K-6 384
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.