T.c.p. World Academy
T.c.p. World Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- T.c.p. World Academy's student population of 445 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- T.c.p. World Academy is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,247 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#922 out of 3247 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||T.C.P. World Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Pleasant Ridge Montessori School Grades: PK-6 | 598 students
5945 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45213
(513)363-4400 0.3 PK-6 598
- Cincinnati Woodford Paideia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 354 students
3716 Woodford Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45213
(513)363-6400 0.6 PK-6 354
- Cincinnati Shroder Paideia High School Grades: 7-12 | 727 students
5030 Duck Creek Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513)363-6900 1.5 7-12 727
- Cincinnati Norwood View Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 386 students
5328 Carthage Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45212
(513)924-2610 1.6 K-6 386
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.