Tarver Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 473 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 47%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 53% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 35% CO state average), while 53% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Tarver Elementary School?
473 students attend Tarver Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
53% of Tarver Elementary School students are White, 34% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Tarver Elementary School?
Tarver Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Tarver Elementary School offer ?
Tarver Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Tarver Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities