Teague Elementary School
- Teague Elementary School's student population of 729 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Teague Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2411 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PASADENA ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Tegeler Career Center Grades: 6-12
4949 Burke Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713)740-0410 0.3 6-12 n/a
- Pasadena Carter Lomax Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 632 students
1519 Genoa Red Bluff Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713)740-5230 0.8 5-6 632
- Pasadena Turner Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 622 students
4333 Lily St
Pasadena, TX 77501
(713)740-0768 0.8 PK-4 622
- Pasadena Bondy Intermediate School Grades: 7-8 | 989 students
5101 Keith Rd
Pasadena, TX 77505
(713)740-0430 0.9 7-8 989
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.