Templeton Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 487 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 38%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 51% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 61% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
51% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 61% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Templeton Middle School?
487 students attend Templeton Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
62% of Templeton Middle School students are White, 26% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Templeton Middle School?
Templeton Middle School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Templeton Middle School offer ?
Templeton Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Templeton Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities