Templeton High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 710 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 33%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 20% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Templeton High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Templeton High School's ranking?
Templeton High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 75-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Templeton High School?
The graduation rate of Templeton High School is 95%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Templeton High School?
710 students attend Templeton High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
67% of Templeton High School students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Templeton High School?
Templeton High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Templeton High School offer ?
Templeton High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Templeton High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities