Paloma Creek High School
Paloma Creek High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Paloma Creek High School's student population of 74 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Paloma Creek High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#9227 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Atascadero Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Paloma Creek High School is West Mall Alternative (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atascadero Monterey Road Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 358 students
3355 Monterey Rd.
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)462-4270 1.1 K-5 358
- Atascadero Atascadero Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 914 students
6501 Lewis Ave.
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)462-4360 2.0 6-8 914
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.