- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 95 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Terry School?
95 students attend Terry School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
90% of Terry School students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Terry School?
Terry School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Terry School offer ?
Terry School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Terry School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities