Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 64 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Kinsey School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kinsey School's ranking?
Kinsey School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% MT state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% MT state average).
How many students attend Kinsey School?
64 students attend Kinsey School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
91% of Kinsey School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kinsey School?
Kinsey School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Kinsey School offer ?
Kinsey School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Kinsey School part of?
Kinsey School is part of Kinsey Elementary School District.
Review Kinsey School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities