Terry High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 25 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 4:1
- Minority Enrollment: 20%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in MT)
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% MT state average).
What is the graduation rate of Terry High School?
The graduation rate of Terry High School is 50%, which is lower than the Montana state average of 84%.
How many students attend Terry High School?
25 students attend Terry High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
80% of Terry High School students are White, 8% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, and 4% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Terry High School?
Terry High School has a student ration of 4:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Terry High School offer ?
Terry High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Terry High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities