Fort Elliott CISD School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public elementary school in Fort Elliott CISD School District, serving 135 students.
- Public elementary school in Fort Elliott CISD School District have an average math proficiency score of 67% (versus the Texas public elementary school average of 49%), and reading proficiency score of 57% (versus the 46% statewide average). This district's average elementary school ranking is in the top 10% of public elementary schools in Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas public elementary school average of 73% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the Texas public elementary school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Fort Elliott CISD School District|
|School District Phone Number||(806) 375-2454|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|# of Schools||1 School||6,603 Schools|
|# of Students||135 Students||3,670,141 Students|
|# of Teachers||18 Teachers||241,443 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
- Fort Elliott CISD School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,178 school districts in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||14,159 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||160,333 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||14 Students||1,944,500 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||454,228 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||116 Students||1,003,540 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||5,390 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 Students||87,991 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||8||197,147|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||12||358,468|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||12||388,455|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||10||394,227|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13||409,796|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11||413,679|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6||414,261|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6||402,503|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||7||313,894|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||11||309,073|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||7||21,328|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||10||17,804|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||11||15,574|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||11||13,932|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $107,118 is higher than the state average of $10,361. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $131,162 is higher than the state average of $10,700. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$18 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$107,118||$10,361|
|Spending / Student||$131,162||$10,700|
Fort Elliott CISD School District Public Elementary Schools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Fort Elliott School 501 E Wilson
Briscoe, TX 79011
Grades: PK-12 | 135 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.