The Academy At Old Cockrill
- The Academy At Old Cockrill's student population of 58 students has declined by 39% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 30% over five school years.
- The Academy At Old Cockrill's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davidson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Lead Prep Southeast Grades: 5-8 | 486 students
531 Metroplex Dr
Nashville, TN 37211
(615)800-6814 0.0 5-8 486
- Nashville Purpose Prep Grades: K-3 | 300 students
220 Venture Cr
Nashville, TN 37228
(615)724-0705 0.1 K-3 300
- Nashville Fall-hamilton Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 312 students
510 Wedgewood Av
Nashville, TN 37203
(615)291-6380 0.8 PK-4 312
- Nashville Waverly-belmont Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 420 students
2301 10th Ave South
Nashville, TN 37204
(615)800-7690 1.3 PK-4 420
- Nashville Nashville School Of The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 591 students
1250 Foster Av
Nashville, TN 37210
(615)291-6600 1.5 9-12 591
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.