Thurgood Marshall Elementary School
- Thurgood Marshall Elementary School's student population of 549 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||549 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thurgood Marshall Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#54 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Washington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1090 students
2101 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144
(206)252-2600 0.6 6-8 1090
- Seattle Beacon Hill International School Grades: K-5 | 423 students
2025 14 Av S
Seattle, WA 98144
(206)252-2700 0.8 K-5 423
- Seattle Bridges Transition Grades: PK-12 | 102 students
1201 Beacon Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
(206)252-0058 0.9 PK-12 102
- Seattle Leschi Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 399 students
135 32 Av
Seattle, WA 98122
(206)252-2950 0.9 K-5 399
- Seattle Summit Public School: Sierra Grades: 9-12 | 190 students
1025 S King St
Seattle, WA 98134
(206)453-2520 0.9 9-12 190
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.